John Peter Smith Hospital Customer Care Review from Irving, Texas
They lie bout every thing and when caught up in their lies they try to cover their *** the nurses doctors and any body that work for them is full of *** they tried to keep me there so they could keep getting insurance money off of me till I started making statements bout calling a lawer then they got off their *** and half *** done their job and im still thinking bout filing a law sute on dat *** no good rotten mother ***
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..."
- "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..."
- "I went to this business to get all upper teeth removed and a denture. The 1st day I had an x ray done, visited with John Hargett, dentist. ..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "I have bought sofa at Nebraska and the quality is beyond bad! Now they won't refund my money despite I had this sofa for only 3 months. Terrible shop!!! They..."
- "I accepted a position through MMC Group located in Irving, TX to work for Securus Tech located in Carrollton, TX. I was told the pay would be $10.00 an hour..."
- "Just moved and I hired Green Planet Movers.Moving day 2 men show up to do the job like quoted.They where pretty rough on the boxes sliding them down the steps.Well..."