Jps health websute will not alloiw me to update my picture profile,since they took one with bruised and scarred face in june 2015

joepatrickayres wrote the review about John Peter Smith Hospital and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants John Peter Smith Hospital to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by John Peter Smith Hospital other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with John Peter Smith Hospital?

Comments

They finally fixed this at JPS website.I was able to update my own profile photo just a few days ago.

My thoughts, if people don't address problem, nothing changes. Thank You, John Petersmith Hospital! Your heard my comments. JPS, in fact is one if the better hospitals to be at in critical situations.

The Urgent Care,had me checked in and out,stitches removed in just under 20 minutes. Wow, have they improved!

!!Thanks again, JPS!

EXPOSED! Gastric Bypass Alternative & it's "inventor" Don Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Beware consumers! Don't take your life in your hands by dealing with Internet snake oil sales people who have NO medical training at all. All of Don Juravin's outrageous claims..." Read more Bosley - Procedure Review Bosley "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..." Read more Aspen Dental - My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO ANTIBIOTICS Aspen Dental "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..." Read more Sono Bello - Venus legacy treatment dont work Sono Bello "I had venus legacy treatment done on my arms for 10 treatments at the sacramento area in Howe ave on July 16 2016. This treatment was recommended to me by..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more