Jps health websute will not alloiw me to update my picture profile,since they took one with bruised and scarred face in june 2015

joepatrickayres wrote the review about John Peter Smith Hospital and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants John Peter Smith Hospital to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by John Peter Smith Hospital other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with John Peter Smith Hospital?

Comments

They finally fixed this at JPS website.I was able to update my own profile photo just a few days ago.

My thoughts, if people don't address problem, nothing changes. Thank You, John Petersmith Hospital! Your heard my comments. JPS, in fact is one if the better hospitals to be at in critical situations.

The Urgent Care,had me checked in and out,stitches removed in just under 20 minutes. Wow, have they improved!

!!Thanks again, JPS!